Old 07-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Mike

I can't quite understand how a gas one would have its heat blown away
any more than an electric one of the same power. I recommend a
sweater, anyhow: kinder to the planet, and it follows you about.

I cannot understand why anybody wants to compete with nature and try to
'heat the evening up'. A few years back I was involved with the Kuwaitis who
were trying to 'Air Condition' Kuwait. We had built some boats for them and
would insist on leaving the doors open, they complained that the Air Con
didn't work :-((((((( Do you leave your front door open with the Central
Heating on ???????????????????? Do you leave the car windows down with the
Air Con on ?????????????

Mike
who never appears to be amazed at the stupidity of the general public