Old 07-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Alan Holmes

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
John Edgar wrote:
How would they find out? Another unworkable law like the law making use
of mobiles while driving illegal.

Erm, that law is quite workable, much like the seat-belt law.

Who cares about abuse of vermin like grey squirrels anyway?

Well, I do, for one. It's unacceptable. If setting traps, for instance,
you *must* inspect them frequently.

I agree, although sometimes it is a waste of time, I went to check my traps
one day, and I found in one an unidentifiable lump of something, closer
examination showed it to be the head of a squirrel. Obviously the foxes
had got there before me and killed the thing but dragging bits of it out
of the trap. I leave you to imagine the effect on the squirrel!

Anyway, this is getting somewhat OT for u.r.g.

I'm afraid I do not agree, they cause a great deal of damage to gardens.

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net