Old 07-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Mike
writes

I'm afraid the BBC Weather forecast are usually miles out...take this as

an
example, from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/northwest/
HERE IS A WARNING OF HEAVY RAIN AFFECTING GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE,
CHESHIRE AND MERSEYSIDE. ISSUED BY THE MET OFFICE AT 11:43 ON SATURDAY, 7
MAY 2005. FURTHER HEAVY SHOWERS, WITH EVEN HAIL, ARE EXPECTED THIS

AFTERNOON
AND AT FIRST THIS EVENING LEADING TO RATHER POOR DRIVING CONDITIONS AT
TIMES. VALID UNTIL: 19:00 ON 07 MAY 2005

Now I live slap-bang in the middle of this lot and haven't seen so much as

cloud all day, the sun has been cracking the proverbial flags all day
long....where the hell do they get their information from?

They were close! We had spots of rain on the Isle of Wight. About a dozen on
the top of my car!!

Mike

We got all the rain for everyone here in Aberdeenshire. It's very
frustrating watching the weeds flourish when I know I will do more harm
than good by playing out in the rain :-(
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!