Old 07-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Sacha

On 7/5/05 8:14, in article ,
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 6/5/05 10:29 pm, in article
, "Jaques d'Alltrades"
wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

OK. I'm a bit big for the modem cable, so I'll come in bits.

And will you be more than the sum of your parts?

I do hope so - the latter alone could be rather embarassin'...

Are you boasting or apologising?

That's for me to know and you to divine...

Either way, a cream tea will do you good.

Yes, please: oatcakes with unsalted butter, home-made strawberry jam and
mature chunks of double cream would be lovely - as a starter.

Followed by hot scones, butter, more strawberry jam and cream?

And you are making that tea with leaf, not bags, I trust?

For you, dear, I'll grow the camellia myself. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk