Old 08-05-2005, 02:39 AM
Alan Gabriel

"Roger Hembury" wrote in message
In a small village, just outside Warminster in Wiltshire.

Has been a bit cold in the evenings of late but so far no frost, but I am
keeping everything crossed just in case.

Update on the mole - I stood on the mole hills and flattened them down and
so far there aren't any more molehills. With a bit of luck he has gone.

Trap the mole, skin it and make a pair of gloves for the wife.

I might have a slightly bigger problem now though - rabbits. We have had
some in the front garden a couple of times and I got the dogs to chase
them away so hopefully they will get the message and not come back.

Aren't you lucky? As above but make a meal of it to go with the runner
beans.

Anybody else have a problem with the local wildlife? The only visitor I
didn't mind was the Sparrowhawk that decided to have a pidgeon for lunch
on our front lawn, as I had never seen one that close before. It sat there
having a munch for about half and hour which gave me plenty of camcorder
footage.

Take the pigeon off the Sparrowhawk and casserole it. Excellent eating.

--
Regards,
Alan

Preserve wildlife - pickle a SQUIRREL to reply.