Old 08-05-2005, 04:54 AM
Dandelion Acres

I've had good luck with the smoke bombs, particularly when the smoke is
pushed with a blower/vac.

On a side note with that, as I build my own smoke bombs I bought materials
off of the internet and last week got an "informative" letter from the US
Department of Justice informing me of the illegality of fireworks making.
Damn, on another list...

"billw" wrote in message
Moved in to a nice home last June only to find a mole(s) have also. the
critter is in a small part of the front lawn, numberous mounds areound the
area showing off their tunnels. I treated lawn with GrubEx 3 weeks ago
realizing that will reduce grubs in the future.

Am so frustrated, I purchased some MoleTox II, of course store said it was
a snap to use.

anything I should be aware of using it?

tks for any tips.

bill