Old 08-05-2005, 06:38 AM
Dave

Try this one (bronze citrus bug):
http://www.ento.csiro.au/aicn/name_c/a_563.htm

I was not aware of the harlequin bug the other link pointed to- never
seen it- you learn something every day, I guess.

I was thinking of the cotton harlequin bug, which is quite different:

http://www.ento.csiro.au/aicn/name_c/a_1081.htm

Dave

eurekaoz wrote:
Nup not anything like the picture of the bug your link took me to. I'm very
familiar with those bugs the ones I'm having trouble with are different.

--
Chris

--
Subsido ergo sum. I lurk therefore I am.

snip

It's a Harlequin bug, or stink bug, be careful as it shoots out a spray

that

is acidic and stinks, it's dangerous to the eyes and not too good for your
skin either, and it takes forever to get the smell off. Wear old clothes

and

rubber gloves and a pair of goggles for the eyes, use a pair of tongs to
grab the buggers and drown them in a bucket of water.
http://www.ento.csiro.au/aicn/name_c/a_1994.htm