Old 08-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Jon Hirschman said:

I am new to posting. I have uploaded the images to the links below.

http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=4zsz7p
http://tinypic.com/view.html?pic=4zszko

I have orchard grass in some parts of the lawn. Paler green, clumping,
grows faster than the rest of the grass, extremely coarse, perennial.
(I let some clumps grow up to bloom to get the ID.)

A sponge or wick with "Roundup" brushed across the part of the clump
that sticks up above the rest of the lawn might work without doing damage
to the good grass if you are very careful.

--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

(attributed to Don Marti)