Old 08-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Jon Hirschman

The area that has this week was reseaded a few years ago and covered with
hay. I'm sure "whatever" it is came from cheap sead of the hay.

"Rolling Thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:53:39 GMT, "Jon Hirschman"
wrote:

Can someone please tell me what kind of weed this is and how to kill it.
have had them for 2 years and can't seem to be able to get rid of them.

Picture at the attached site.

http://www.geocities.com/hirsch2003/...?1115409073125

Thanks.

Looks like barnyard grass or such. You likely picked it up from straw
used for grass seed covering. A pre emergent application in late
February may reduce it. It usually dies off during the heat of the
summer though. It travels like poa annum; seeds from an annual.

That's what it looks like to me.

Thunder