Old 08-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Winston Smith

Here's what worked for me. Get a cat. They are nice pets and 24/7 pest
controllers. A cat will rid your yard of moles and keep other pests away.
I understand that a lot of people don't like cats but I came to view them in
a whole new light after my mole experience. If you don't want to own one,
maybe you can borrow one from a friend for a week or two. Try it and let us
know how it worked for you. I'm betting you'll be very happy with the
results.

"billw" wrote in message
Moved in to a nice home last June only to find a mole(s) have also. the
critter is in a small part of the front lawn, numberous mounds areound the
area showing off their tunnels. I treated lawn with GrubEx 3 weeks ago
realizing that will reduce grubs in the future.

Am so frustrated, I purchased some MoleTox II, of course store said it was
a snap to use.

anything I should be aware of using it?

tks for any tips.

bill