Old 08-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

And you are making that tea with leaf, not bags, I trust?

For you, dear, I'll grow the camellia myself. ;-)

To save time, you might visit the tea plantation in, IIRC, Cornwall.

My tea shelf is beginning to look quite orderly: Caley's chocolate
drink, and their fudge-flavoured one come in jars which just fit the
shelf, and I'm gradually filling it with those rather pleasant brown
glass [_]-sectioned screwtop jars.

So far, I've 11 of them, and there's room for another five. Trouble is,
that I've another six jars of tea to fit in...

Anyone know of a source of []-sectioned tall screwtop jars? (actually,
thinking about it, the gunpowder will be staying in the Curtis and
Harvey's gunpowder container. I'm just waiting for the local Firearms
officer to come and inspect my security...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/