Old 08-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Robo

Go the Honda HRU 19R (4 stroke). So long as its got petrol it will start
first time every time. That is the residential model, there is also a
professional model.

Cheers

"MK" wrote in message
Hi,

I think my 1977 Victa Charger 2 stroke has just about given up the ghost
after mowing what must be about 600 good sized suburban lawns over nearly

30
years.

I'm leaning towards replacing it with another Victa 2 stroke, but there

seem
to be a lot of 4 stroke mowers on the market these days, including Victa
models.

Anyone have a recommendation on 2 stroke vs 4 stroke and a particular
odel - I don't want self propelled or anything fancy - it's just for

mowing
my 24 perch suburban house block every few weeks.

Priorities are easy starting and minimal maintenance.

Thanks,

MK