Old 08-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Cindy

Default Rain, rain, just in time....

Ahh, isn't it lovely?? I've been saved from watering the lawn! Hurray!
It's a happy Mother's Day!! And it even smells good out there.

I'm working on getting RID of the lawn by turning the yard into a jungle,
but I've got a ways to go yet. Going to have to find a cheaper mulch
source, too. I've been getting bagged cypress mulch from Home Depot, but
those bags don't go far. Anyone in the Houston/Spring area know where to
get bulk cypress mulch?

Happy Mother's Day to you mothers. It's my birthday today too (the big
4-5!) and I got a stainless steel shovel from Smith & Hawkins and a gazebo
to put over the little square of cement we call a patio in the back yard.
And a bunch of candy, which I left out for the kids so I won't eat it all.

Cindy