Old 08-05-2005, 07:10 PM
aspasia

On Sat, 07 May 2005 21:13:10 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I applied Behr Super Raw Hide stain on my cedar siding on two
houses,within 6 months they started turning black and peeling under the
stain. A year later I heard of a law suit in the state of Washington
just above us here in Oregon. They had just won a lawsuit on the same
issue in Washington. I called them and they told me they were
considering a nationwide class action suit and if I was interested in
joining they would include me.

Good luck. As you probably know, a new laws has been passed to move class
action suites into the Federal court system. That means there will be less
chance of being compensated for your loss. Isn't fascism grand!

Wow, you mean somebody else has noticed! Most people seem to be
fast asleep as concerns the Administration's highly efficient and
organized efforts, let by the Puppet President and facilitated by some
of the Opposition's prostitutes, to create a fascist state in my
beloved country. I don't usually do politics in non-political groups,
but had to thank VH for his/her post.