Old 08-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Dave

;-) Urglers always welcome! But not via mail order!

May we arrive as attachments, then?

As long as you don't come in bytes. ;-)

OK. I'm a bit big for the modem cable, so I'll come in bits.

If you are ever this way we will take you there for a bite - excellent
tea rooms. ))

Sacha writes
I'm trying desperate to 'computerise' scone, cream, jam, cake and failing
miserable! ;-)

Haven't you put a few pics on a website anywhere?? Seems like it should
be the perfect accompaniment to a nursery / day visit, esp in Devon :-))

Or do you mean the mechanics of loading a pic?

All these recommendations mean I shall have to go and get some scones
and cream NOW, probably with greengage jam, or maybe blackcurrant jelly,
or perhaps plum jam....

But chocolate fudge cake.... to take away...
--
David