Old 08-05-2005, 09:00 PM

Phil L wrote:
Do dwarf french beans grow? - there's no mention of it on the packet

and
they are now about 9 inches high, I'm going to be growing them in

tubs due
to space restrictions...do they grow like a bush? - do they need a

'wigwam'
of canes?....I've only ever done runner beans before, these are a

first for
me.

TA!

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us

stomachs.

Mine grow about 8 to 10 inches high but they are real french beans
grown from seed bought in France.
I sow beans every three weeks in my green house and harden off and
plant out.
Last year I ate fresh beans until mid November.
Remember to save seed as my experience of old seed is that I get about
10% germination the second year.
Tony Bull www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk