Old 08-05-2005, 10:46 PM
p-nut

billw wrote:
Moved in to a nice home last June only to find a mole(s) have also. the
critter is in a small part of the front lawn, numberous mounds
areound the area showing off their tunnels. I treated lawn with
GrubEx 3 weeks ago realizing that will reduce grubs in the future.

Am so frustrated, I purchased some MoleTox II, of course store said it
was a snap to use.

anything I should be aware of using it?

tks for any tips.

bill

Upstate NY area.

I've had great luck with the Exhart Molemover/Gopher-It.
http://www.exhart.com/retail/90066.html

I had a terrible mole problem last year so this year I went out and bought
three of these things and haven't had a mole since I installed them.
I got them at Lowes for $16 a piece plus a four pack of C batteries (which
is supposed to last 4months according to the disclamer).