Old 09-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Sun, 08 May 2005 21:32:59 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Last call, boys and girls! Redland is next weekend. Frank & I will be there
from Thursday afternoon until Saturday morning; Friday is orgy day.

We're staying in Florida City this year rather than down in the Keys. Anyone
going? Anyone wanna party Thursday or Friday night? Thursday mid-afternoon
we can be found at Gilbert's tiki bar, on the way to Largo under the bridge.
I'll be the short one hanging out with the big guy.........

Diana

Wish I could Diana, my brother lives in Homestead, Sisters house WAS
in Redlands until Andrew...now she lives in Hialeah. Enjoy!

Dave