Old 08-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Dave contains these words:
Sacha writes
I'm trying desperate to 'computerise' scone, cream, jam, cake and failing
miserable! ;-)

Haven't you put a few pics on a website anywhere?? Seems like it should
be the perfect accompaniment to a nursery / day visit, esp in Devon :-))

Or do you mean the mechanics of loading a pic?

All these recommendations mean I shall have to go and get some scones
and cream NOW, probably with greengage jam, or maybe blackcurrant jelly,
or perhaps plum jam....

But chocolate fudge cake.... to take away...

How about mail-order chocolate fudge cake, Sacha? :-)

It's easier to just supply the seeds.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/