Old 09-05-2005, 04:21 AM
Jo

"Waldo" wrote in message
.. .
It's back to my kill file for you, Steveo. You are still the
ignorant and arrogant twit you were a few months ago.

Some
day you may grow up and learn that other people have
opinions that are just as valid as yours.

I wouldn't hold your breath for that, Waldo. Tis clearly an ingrained
personality...not likely to change. Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Jo (the clinician who takes a break from psych newsgroups to learn
something about her land/garden etc)
Bowing out now....

As I said before,
your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are!

Waldo

Steveo wrote:
wrote:

From now on I'll make sure to disregard your advice, cause when

it
comes from someone like you, it's less than worthless.

Borrow a tissue from warren, crybaby.