Old 09-05-2005, 05:31 AM

Mine did just what some of the others have described. It's my 1st catt
so I didn't even know what it was doing... it grew a funky flat thing
like another leaf, which sat there, green, from March till last fall &
did nothing. Then the flat thing turned brown & dried, & seemed after a
while to be a little puffed up with air. I peeled it open & there was
a teeny little thing at the bottom of it, which turned into a shoot, &
it bloomed in April. I got the plant as a seedling 5 years ago & this
is its 1st flower. So, maybe yours are having a rest before making
flowers. I didn't do anything different with mine except that a while
before I had started using Schultz orchid fertilizer.
Is Dyna-Gro that stuff that advertises in the Farmer's Almanac, that
resurrects dead plants, etc.?

Alisonj