Old 09-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Greg Cooper

Spring must be a-coming.
The fish seem active though - water around 60 F.

Reel McKoi wrote:

"Greg Cooper" wrote in message
The pond

does not get a lot of sun so the water lilies are not doing too much yet
but the water cress in the top of the water fall came back and is
growing well and the marsh Marigolds just finished blooming.

My lilies get enough sun but only 2 are blooming. We've had below normal
temperatures here. Even the garden flowers are growing slowly. My fish
have spawned several times. The water temps go up and down. Only the 2000
gallon pond fluctuates slowly. Where the heck is spring?