Old 09-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Klara

In message , jon frohmaier
writes
Anyone know of a good site that will give frost warnings for a
particular area please?

Try the following

http://www.metcheck.com/

type in post code at the top
click forecast at the top
scroll down and choose hobby forecasts/garden forecasts

Quite fun, this one - but how accurate, I wonder?

I found it somewhat offputting that now (Monday morning) they are still
forecasting Sunday....

I'm not too fond of wind, so all the scudding clouds were rather
depressing.

Tried 'drying time': well, no washing for me this week...
Could have a chilly BBQ on Friday, though.

Then I tried the 'rest of 2005' link, which turned out in fact to be the
next 12 months - and found nothing but rain, with just a few isolated
sunny periods - now, that would really depress me, if I believed it....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin