Old 09-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Steveo

"Jo" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Jo" wrote:
Too bad Steveo can't stick with
dispensing his credible info, opinions, etc and leave the

adolescent
shtick behind.....

I can't wait for the charming words he'll have for me now. :0

Another moderator wanna-be chimes in with nothing about lawncare.

Start a moderated group and share your wisdom there, Jo. I certainly
won't bother you there.

I have no desire to moderate. I was commenting on how lovely it would
be to be able to read your wisdom without the, well, you know, manure
thrown in. There. I commented about lawn care, may I stay now, Steveo?

jo

I don't have any control over you staying or leaving. See how that works?