Old 09-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Toni

"Mitko" wrote in message
The problem is with the weeds and specifically the blue ones. They seem
to be taking over the grass slowly but surely. I would prefer not to
replace the grass because it will be quite costly. This is why I was
looking for chemical solutions to fight the weeds. Still the ones I've
used so far are not help at all.

Truly- the best way to combat weeds is to have healthy turfgrass choke them
out.
I would seriously concentrate more on getting the turf healthy than I would
on nuking the weeds.
You've gotten some excellent advice on how to get the grass in shape- step
away from the chemicals!

--
Toni
South Florida USA