Old 09-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Sacha

On 9/5/05 9:48, in article
,
" wrote:

Brian wrote:
with a specimen/variety that is exceptionally splendid~
with heads similar to H. macrophylla. I have never seen this

elsewhere or
heard/read of it at all. Have never understood why!
Best Wishes Brian.

I thought that all climbing hydrangeas (hydrangea petiolaris) had
flowers like those of H. macrophylla? What am i missing?
And when you say they are not worth the time i disagree, i think they
are lovely to look at as well as having a fantastic scent.

Have you got Hydrangea seemannii, as well? It's self clinging, too but is
evergreen and needs some shelter and a north wall.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk