Old 09-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Dwayne

You are very lucky. We get borers in our lilacs, peaches, apricots,
cherries, and a few others. We have to spray our trees in the early spring,
to keep them from killing the trees. Squash borers are a problem also, and
now I found this one in my rose. I hope you are never bothered with them.

Dwayne

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Dwayne" contains these words:

I should have spelled it borer. I am sorry if that baffled you. Most
people have been able to figure it out on their own without having to ask
for help.

UK gardens don't suffer from American borers, gladly. Borers
occasionally infest the top of usenet posts, but are so slow it's easy
to squash them.

Janet