Old 09-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Kitsune Miko

where do you live????

Kits
--- " wrote:
hello all,

I would like to ask a question about an emergency
repot I had to perform on a cryptomeria "tansu" this
weekend. It was significantly root bound in the
nursery pot and many of the roots were dried and
dead. As a result, I had to cut away a lot of the
root mass. It has a wonderful amount of top grow
but I wonder now if I have to remove most of it
because of the drastic root prune? Any help you
could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry

Jerry L. Foust

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue
Crabtree++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott