Old 09-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Mark Swinkels

Default Laguna pump durability

I'm thinking of getting one of the Laguna Max-Flo pumps. I currently have a
Nursery Pro NPU-1000 which is a great pump as far as being very efficient
and maintaining its flow with a 6' head. Unfortunately it sounds like its
impeller is wearing out after 2 years (and the impeller isn't covered under
warranty). The Laguna looks like a reasonable replacement, its uses a more
power but has a higher flow rate at 6' head. Does anyone have any experience
with Laguna pumps? How well do they stand up over time?

Pets and Ponds
http://www.petsandponds.com/securest...6438658.2.html a Canadian
pond store offers them with a 6 year warranty. Does anyone have experience
with this company?

-- Mark