Old 10-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Reel McKoi

"DD DDD" wrote in message
My 300 gallon preform has no waterfall or fountain. Can I just use a air
pump? Is there a small outdoor model? Or should I just get a indoor one
and keep it out of the weather? I have a bio/mech filter with a 1800 gph
pump that keeps everything clean. But the good bacteria it says need
oxygen as do the fish. So far the fish seem ok. Thank you

If the return from the filer is causing turbulence in the pond that should
be enough. Are your fish hanging at the surface gasping for oxygen?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)