Old 10-05-2005, 09:39 AM
spakker

"Stargirl" wrote in message

Well hello all!

I'm new so by way of an introduction: I'd like to be a gardener, but I
really don't have a clue or the inclination! But the prospect of
spending another summer out in a weed ridden jungle was just too
depressing and I've picked up my spade for the first time this
millenium I reckon.-snip snip snip-
Cheerio for now

Hi- it may be too exposed for the passion flower,I'd give up on the mossy
part of lawn-plant a few small fatsias instead.You can cut the top off the
fatsia and they can re-sprout lower down-try getting the cutting to
root.Move-the council in Hull advertise allotments at 18 quid a Year!