Old 10-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Shane

Lar from alt.consumers.pest-control told me to treat them like mice. Get a
tamper resistant bait station, rat sized, and secure rat bait in it... use
the "blocks" rather then the d-con type pellets.

Haven't seen any Vole after my dog caught one, so haven't tried that bait
station yet. Good luck!

Shane

"billw" wrote in message ...
Tks all for the great advice. I will update you on my dilemma:

I hired a professional today to set 2 traps, he will be back tomorrow to
see if they worked. I can't tell you how horrible it is to see your
lawn be destroyed like this freakin mole is doing. I'll move before it
takes over everything. He also said I probably have "Voles" for gods
sakes but traps are like mouse traps for them.

Very expensive to say the least too.

bill