Old 10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Sue Begg

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

Perhaps you could advise me how to get a firearms licence which would enable
me to shoot the vermin.

And perhaps you could tell me how to make sure the vermin keeps still long
enough for me to aim a gun and pull the trigger?

It's quite clear that you have never had to deal with vermin in a trap.

Unless it is one hell of a large trap anything caught in it could easily
be despatched with an air gun which does not need a license.
I am in the position where I have a smallholding with shooting rights
over enough land to entitle me to a shotgun certificate should I require
one, but most of the vermin that we kill can easily be dispatched with
an air gun.
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!