Old 10-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Mike

Incidentally, this is the first year that we haven't
been infested with cats, hence the pigeons no doubt.

We have managed to get rid of the cats and the birds we have a truly
wonderful :-))

Despite being
sorely tempted to shoot cats, I'm mindful of the fact that they are
probably someone's pets

Why worry? If they annoy you, do something about it;-))

and aren't really edible.

:-)) They taste like Rabbit I am very reliably informed ;-))

Overfed pigeons are
a different matter.

Pie? ;-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past