Old 11-05-2005, 06:50 AM
Jim Trahan

Don,

Mike Hanson (and others) will probably be at tonights (Wed the 11th) Austin
Bonsai Society meeting.

I live near Mike *just* South of Round Rock and have no problems whatsoever
with the water from my tap for the health of my trees.

It's also important to note that chlorine is a necessary mineral/gas for
healthy plant growth. And because we live with slightly alkaline water in
our area, no one (that I know of) is growing extreme calcifuges like
Stewartia monodelphia. Most of the trees that we grow... even azaleas with
an occasional adjustment... can take our water.

So rest easy. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Cheers,
Jim

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++