Old 11-05-2005, 04:37 AM
BearDrummer

Well, the beer didn't turn up any slugs, but the problem seems to have
died down... My daughter has been finding LOTS of slugs in the back
yard, though... she thinks they are cool....

She knows that Daddy is mean to slugs if he finds them near the various
garden areas, though...

On a side note, she got to see her first flower in her garden today -
one of the oriental peas flowered - and is already producing a pod...
she is so excited I had to show her a "full grown pea pod" to keep her
from picking and eating it right then... but I am going to post this
in another post.....