Old 11-05-2005, 07:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 11 May 2005 05:51:56 GMT, Greg Cooper wrote:

Hi Jan:
I had not heard of Koizyme but I have been a regular user of Lymozyme
and have not had a sick fish since using it 2 years ago. I also go
through a successive KMnO4/partial water change treatment in the spring
to knock back any bacteria that are waiting to get a jump on my fish.
Seems to be working. That reminds me I need to pick up a new bottle of
Lymozyme soon.

All sounds good. Koizyme or Lymozyme are the same product, different people
producing it. Not sure what the story is about them, but there is some
story. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~