Old 11-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Henny bogan

No I didn't and that's probably the reason it's not growing. I usually
read the instructions but this time I didn't. If I saw that they had
said that I wouldn't have bought the product and opted for a regular
good spring mixture without week killer. i don't even have many weeds.

I have kept it moist but when the week killer is obviously doing it's
number on the seed there's nothing you can do and this will go on for
about 8 weeks now at least.

yup I'll bet that's the reason!

thanks

Barry

In article .com,
wrote:

According to the label, you need to cover the seed with 1/4 inch of
soil before applying the fertilizer/pre-emergent. It also cautions not
to rake after applying. Which leads me to the conclusion that they
clearly don't want the product in direct contact with the seed. Did
you do this? Also, have you kept it constantly moist for a couple
weeks?