Old 11-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Doug Kanter

"Henny bogan" wrote in message

I re-seeded and re-tillled and covered with peet moss watered alot -
nothing! I cannot figure out what's wrong.

Besides the weed killer, which is silly, you don't want to cover with peat
moss. You want to till it into the soil and water, wait a day, then plant.
Peat moss, when dry, will draw water AWAY from the nearest substance, which
is the soil. It should either be moistened in the bag or in a wheelbarrow or
big tarp (all of which is a pain in the ass in large quantities), or mixed
thoroughly with the soil, and then moistened along with the soil.