Old 11-05-2005, 10:33 PM
William Brown

Look at their site:

http://www.leevalley.com

Search for mowers. They have a 14 inch model that weighs 19 pounds and
an 18 inch model (I thought it was 20) that weighs 24 pounds, so either
is fairly easy to lift.

Depending on your trunk, you might have to remove the handle. On mine
there are four carriage bolts holding the upper handle to the lower, but
I think it is not really designed for repeated removal the way my rotary
is; from the picture at their site, I can't see how to remove the handle
on the smaller model.

wrote:
I got the Lee Valley 20 inch model, which is well made and
they also have a sharpening kit.

The reason I'm thinking abt getting a manual push mower
is that the cemetery where both my parents are buried
is not kept so well.

I'm looking for a lightweight device I can put in the
truck of a compact car and take to the cemetery and cut
the grass with

I tried putting my gas rotary mower in the trunk and
its too dang hard on my back

I only need to cut an area abt 15 foot by 15 foot at
the cemetery

Push mower best for this?

Will it be lightweight and fit in car trunk well?