Old 11-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Salty Thumb

wrote in news:1115516755.439549.77330
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

I have four three year old blueberry bushes in my backyard. All four
are about three-foot tall. This year it looks like I'm going to get a
decent yield from all of the bushes. However, I have a lot of blue
jays, cardinals, mocking birds, squirrels, and of course, sparrows
visiting my yard every day.

First question: Do you think I stand a chance of retrieving the
berries before these guys take their cut?

Second question: Which one of these guys are going to be the biggest
thief?

Third question: Is there anything I can do to keep them from stealing
all the berries?

Patrick

http://www.n-a-f-a.org/htm/aboutfal_main.htm

or if you don't have 7 years: