Old 11-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Ben Clay

This land in which we live did not become the way it is by treating
everything in it with respect. If we left every living thing to its own
devices we'd be living in a forest and you, dear batgirl, would have
nowhere to live.

Ben
(on a top posting mission)

"batgirl" wrote in message
I think you are the verminous one. How utterly vile. What are the creatures
doing to deserve death? What kind of a world do we live in where we blast
something we don't like into smithereens? You are the keeper of a small
part of this beautiful earth, please treat everything in it with respect.

Clare

"Clive in Kent @hotmail.com" cliverholdenremove wrote in message
Hi all, Need to get rid of (permanently!) 2 big, fat, greedy wood pigeons
and a verminous grey squirrel out of my garden. Thinking about buying an
air rifle. Do I need a license for one of these nowadays?

Clive in Kent