Old 12-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

They lay their eggs, and the kids hatch out, when conditions are
right. I don't know if this is the last you'll see of them this year,
or if there'll be another wave later on. (My favourites are those
American things which only hatch out every (?) thirteen and seventeen
years, but when they do, they really go for it:

Cicadas?

US Internet
acquaintances had some lovely pictures earlier on. Sometimes I think
the UK gardener's life is almost boringly easy.)

Fancy half a hundredweight of slugs and twice that amount of snails?

(Bring your own bucket.)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/