Old 12-05-2005, 05:26 AM
Conor Redmond

Nate wrote:
From one gardener to another. I found a really good deal on some seeds
and I am sharing the good fortune.
I have an assortment of vegetable and flower seeds.
You can choose from 10 packs of flower seeds or 10 packs of vegetable seeds.
The vegetable seeds include: Kale, Mustard, Collards, Yellow
squash, Cantaloupe, Okra, Cabbage, Peas, Radish, Sweet corn, Beet, Bell
pepper, Carrot, Lettuce,(different varieties), Grean beans, Squash
(black beauty),and Pumpkin.
The flower seeds include: cosmos, zinnia, sweet pea, marigold,and alyssum
*Ten packs are $1.50 plus $1.60 s&h. Thats only $3.10 or 31cents a pack,
delivered to your mailbox.*

You can purchase them from my E-bay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=spearfi sh71&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50&sspageName=DB:OtherItems
listings or contact me directly.
.

Hi Nate,
If you're considering adding an additional Location for advertising
seeds and plants I would suggest taking a look at
http://www.gardennut.com
It allows you to advertise your plants/seeds for free.

Cheers
Conor