Old 12-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Harold Walker

"Derek Turner" somewhat@odds wrote in message
batgirl wrote:
I think you are the verminous one. How utterly vile. What are the
creatures doing to deserve death? What kind of a world do we live in
where we blast something we don't like into smithereens? You are the
keeper of a small part of this beautiful earth, please treat everything
in it with respect.

but clare, we DO like them! they are very tasty, blasting them to
smithereens would make them inedible so we don't do it (and air weapons
must have come on a long way if they are capable of it anyway). Do grow
up, there's a good girl.

My .177 pellet air gun does a fine job at 1000feet per second
velocity.....takes down rabbits, squirrels etc. with ease....wonder if I am
playing fair using the telescopic sights...,,,I feed 'em to the
coyotes.....HW