Old 12-05-2005, 09:29 AM
ZoeM ZoeM is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Turner
batgirl wrote:
I think you are the verminous one. How utterly vile. What are the creatures
doing to deserve death? What kind of a world do we live in where we blast
something we don't like into smithereens? You are the keeper of a small part
of this beautiful earth, please treat everything in it with respect.

but clare, we DO like them! they are very tasty, blasting them to
smithereens would make them inedible so we don't do it (and air weapons
must have come on a long way if they are capable of it anyway). Do grow
up, there's a good girl.

I agree with Clare entirely. There is absolutely no need to shoot squirrels and wood pigeons for the sake of garden plants. I'm not a tree-hugging, knit your own muesli, animal activist - but I think you need to get a sense of perspective here.

Zoe