Old 12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Sacha

On 12/5/05 2:35, in article ,
"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

snip

Thank you, Sacha, now all I have to do is sort out the finances. The govt
doesn't make it easy - my disability is £180pw and irregularly paid! But
then it's not supposed to be easy, is it? ;o) Know of any reasonably priced
accommodation? I want to go to Eden and Heligan, my mother wants to go to
The Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth (her late father was a supporter of the
sanctuary for over 30 years and he left them a legacy).

The problem with living in a place is that you know little about
accommodation because you never use it! I do know that your local library
might have a book which is something like "Gardeners' favourite B&Bs", which
is excellent. But there is such a huge number of such places that your best
idea might be an internet hunt, too.

So much to do, so little time. But the home made cakes sound mighty
tempting... ;o) Made by your own fair hand, I trust...? Surely you don't
have a chef...? ;o)

No, we have a very nice young cook. ;-) Me and cooking have never been
very close buddies! Last year, both the cook her and her stand-in were ill
and for one terrifying day I had to make all the cakes and I hadn't made a
cake in 20 years! They turned out okay and at least nobody suggested using
them as doorstops....
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk