Old 12-05-2005, 11:43 AM
bigboard

Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
bigboard writes:

| However, I have disowned all of Essex south of Chelmsford, and am
| currently fighting as part of a revolutionary cell to win independence
| for North Essex.

Hence your interest in air rifles?

I haven't used my air rifle for a couple of years. And anyway, air rifle
pellets just bounce off the hardmen of the 2nd Romford Light Infantry.

| Most of us in the North of the county usually reply rather vaguely
| when asked where we are from as being from "the Essex/Suffolk borders".
| North and south Essex are as alike as Glasgow and Kuala Lumpur.

Have you been to either of the latter?

Of course! I went to Kuala Lumpur to try and buy weapons but was
unsuccessful. Glasgow on the other hand...

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.
-- Larry Wall