Old 12-05-2005, 03:52 PM

Heh, chowder head. It's not "my industry", I have no connection to the
lawn care business. But neither I nor most the rest of the world
considers those who use pesticides to be thugs. It's just another
example of how extreme your silly ideas are and why no one takes guys
like you seriously. I don't advocate the over use of pesticides. But
properly used, they are reasonably safe.

"When she went out to stop him, he told her it was perfectly safe FOR
USE ON FOOD CROPS. Read that again. "

That could be true. Maybe you should find out what it was before
jumping to conclusions. Of course you don't care what the chemical is,
you know it's unsafe right? Sounds like you like to pay 3X for organic
produce too. Most people choose to buy the std produce, knowing that
it too is reasonably safe, except for extremists like you. If
agriculture went where you'd like to take it, we'd all be paying 3X for
food. That would divert money that could be well spent on healthcare,
or education where it would have certain benefit, and send it down an
environmental extremist's rat hole. Sounds like you're perfectly
willing to eliminate farm chemicals and watch millions in poor
countries starve to death.

So stop using home cleaning products, shampoo, sun screen and a
thousand other things too, cause they all have chemicals in them.
Then crawl back into your cave and leave the rest of us alone. Sorry,
gotta go now, I'm gonna go spray the weeds in my driveway!