Old 12-05-2005, 05:37 PM
San Diego Joe

"Greg Cooper" wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:
I have had one for three years now and it is very effective. The only down
side I have seen is that it is hard to tell when the battery is used up. My
first one also had a defect that made it go off continuously.

Plus, you have to remember to turn it on

And you have to remember to turn it off too ;-)
I seem to have a tough time remembering that one.
(Idilic scene: Morning light slanting through the trees, strolling out
to the pond with morning coffee in had for a bit of tranquility and
then.....)

Yeah, I've been wet before! I wired mine to a switch, seems to work
okay...unless I forget the switch.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

"We need to make a sacrifice to the pond gods, find me a young virgin... oh,
and bring something to kill"